The Global Marketing Show
The Global Marketing Show is a podcast for people interested in global marketing to hear experts talk about opportunities and challenges in connecting with buyers across languages.
Guests are open and candid in discussing the successes and missteps of their global marketing experience, such as:
- Opportunities and challenges of expanding into new global markets
- Overcoming fears
- Increasing multilingual lead generation
- Technologies that help or hinder expansion
- How to capitalize on translation/localization for expansion
- Multilingual inbound marketing strategies
- Practical business experiences that go along with global marketing
In addition to talking about multilingual strategies, the podcast discussions also cover:
- Building a strategy and process
- Deciding what countries to target
- Navigating cultural differences
- Mistakes they’ve made and how to avoid repeating them
- Best practices from industry experts!
The show is “edutaining” (educational and entertaining) with stories about funny translation mistakes and cultural gaffes. In each episode, guests share their favorite “foreign” word. Some are quite funny!
There are a lot of great marketing podcasts to listen to yet there are few that focus on global expansion, multilingual marketing, exporting, and internationalization. There’s so much content, experienced and interesting people, and success stories in this area. The Global Marketing Show fills this void.
Listen and subscribe. And share the show with any marketing professionals, business owners, sales leaders, or global citizens in your network that want to increase business.